RAYUU AAMUA KUZUNGUMZA ISHU YA YEYE KUPUNGUA KWA SABABU YA KUWA TEJA WA UNGA

Rayuu Alice Bagenzi 5 hours ago via mobile  We are shaped by our thoughts we became what we think.when the mind and heart is pure joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. Blessed are those who are sicking to destroy my reputation 'eti am using drugs' I know people care not how much I knw abt myself untill they knw hw much I ca re.busara ndio inaniongoza k atika maisha haya cz an important key to self c onfidence is kujiandaa, for I can nvr get hurt untill I permit myself to get hurt, courage is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.. Mungu awajaze uzima na muendelee kunichafua, hamjui kusoma hata kwa macho hamuon? Hatasifananii, may god be with you till we meet again hakuna lisilo na mwisho.  
RAYUU  ALICE BAGENZI
Msikilize Rayuu hapa chini akizungumzia ishu ya yeyey kuwa TEJA:
-THECHOICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Jambo Tz